Also known as a Short-stay or visitor visas , For short visits to the visited country.
Many countries differentiate between different reasons for these visits, Such as : -
• Private visa, for private visits by invitation from residents of the visited country.
• Tourist visa, for a limited period of leisure travel, no business activities allowed.
• Visa for medical reasons, for undertaking diagnostics or a course of treatment in the visited country's hospitals or other medical facilities.
• Business visa, for engaging in commerce in the country. These visas generally preclude permanent employment, for which a work visa would be required.
• Working holiday visa, for individuals travelling between nations offering a working holiday program, allowing young people to undertake temporary work while travelling.
• Athletic or artistic visa, issued to athletes and performing artists (and their supporting staff) performing at competitions, concerts, shows, and other events.
* Cultural exchange visa, usually issued to athletes and performing artists participating in a cultural exchange program.
• Refugee visa, issued to persons fleeing the dangers of persecution, a war or a natural disaster.
We at st consultants take care of our clients at every level of our services. Our staff has made many Questionaires and guidlines for cleints of different levels.
In this case we consider many parameters but let me highlights a few important here:-
We perpare your records and find out the your Visa Category
We prepare and Gather your documents
Provide you guidance and Plan your journey.
Assist you with various options from Insurance to Stay in Hotels.